How am I? Self-awareness
By Sarah Cook
Published: 28 March 2015
One of the fundamental principles of career development is self-knowledge. Better understanding of your own skills and motivations will help to drive your career in the optimum direction. The tools presented here will help you to gain an understanding of your own self-awareness. You could also use these tools to help develop your team.
This section provides tools and questionnaires to help you understand and increase your own awareness about your personal behaviour.
The tools in this section are:
- Project management checklist
- Organisation and planning skills assessment
- Assertiveness diagnostic
- Stress management diagnostic
- Work/life balance assessment
- Change management orientation assessment
- Problem solving and decision making diagnostic
- Emotional intelligence diagnostic