GpmFirst is for anyone involved in project management. Whether you are a full-time, trained project manager, or simply involved in project management as part of your work or study, there will be something on this site that is relevant to you. This website was established by Gower Publishing Limited and is now owned, operated, maintained and managed by the Taylor & Francis Group, part of Informa PLC.
The GpmFirst Team
The team behind GpmFirst includes:
- our site moderator, Alice Wheeler. Alice's role is to manage the overall content in the site, highlighting new content and new developments and oversee the community elements of GpmFirst. She is there to help you navigate the site, introduce you to new features and functionality and generally improve your experience of GpmFirst.
- our product owner, Nasreen Arain. Nasreen’s role is to manage the technical elements of the site, including the hosting and access. She liaises with our technical partners, Deeson Group as well as the internal digital team within Taylor and Francis.
- our subscription sales team, headed up by Georg Wanek. Georg’s role is to solicit new customers to the site. He’s primarily responsible for managing trialists, gathering their feedback and guiding them from trial to subscription.
- as part of our marketing team, Jon Mack, communicates the site, its content and value to the wide world of project management.
- our site sponsor, is Jonathan Norman. Jonathan is Publisher at Routledge and was the original development force behind the site. He remains the main contact for third party partnerships and other collaborative activity associated with the site.
You may contact the GpmFirst team with queries or feedback via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.